Note:


All online jobs and income earning programs found here offer FREE registration and participation. You don't need to buy or sell anything, you can even earn without referring anyone. For those who are not yet familiar with the "Work-at-Home" concept, please read GUIDE TO WORKING ONLINE article.


Get Paid to Go Online

This is an update for the online program "Get Paid to do (Almost) Nothing" category. I've recommended three websites that offer this type of income opportunity and so far here are my comments:

1. GomezPeerZone.Com - Got paid twice already last September and December 2011 BUT not for being online but for referring people.

Here's a copy of my payment proof sent to my Paypal Account:

 September 2011 Payment
(also posted in OJP ^_^)

December 2011 Payment

As I have said, the payment was for referring people and not for downloading, installing and running their software on my PC.  You see, my PC has been replaced a number of times ever since I've signed-up for GomezPeerZone and because I was doing several online work, I forgot to install the software in my new computer.  Actually, I forgot all about GomezPeerZone UNTIL I got a "received payment" notice from Paypal.

How do you get paid for referring?  You get paid when the person you referred - registered, downloaded, installed and run the software, AND account has been activated/approved.  GomezPeerZone will pay you $1 for every approved account.  For other details on GomezPeerZone, please click HERE.

Now for the PROS AND CONS...

PROS:
  • The company is really paying and you don't need to request for payment, they will pay you automatically once your account reaches $5.00
  • Running the software does not interfere with your computer operations, you hardly notice any difference.
  • Based on my research, all active accounts are getting paid and quite happy for the amount that they have received.
  • You can still get paid for referring even if you're not an approved/active member.

CONS:
  • Approval may take too long and your active account may turned inactive for sometime.  The reason for this (they say) is they are screening and reviewing the activities of each applicants carefully and if your computer/location/online activities MATCH what they need at the moment. Your active account may temporarily become inactive for the same reason also.
Overall opinion: RECOMMENDED for those who are active in referral programs. WORTH-A-TRY for those who want to earn for running the software, who knows you'll get approved right? Click HERE to join.


 1. 20Dollars2Surf.Com - I've been a member of this site for more than a year and just like in GomezPeerZone I wasn't able to re-install the software in my new computer/s, so I'm not earning points anymore.  I'm only active here playing the Bingosurf and the Wheelsurf, this is how I get to increase my earnings.Visiting other websites for points is so time-consuming for me.

PROS:
  • Still easy money for doing nothing, you can earn money even if you don't run the software and it's free to join and participate. I already earned $15.00 :) though I can only withdraw once I've reached $20 :( and to think it took me over a year to earn the $15. (so pathetic... maybe I just enjoy playing the games. ^_^
CONS:
  • While running the software back then, I've noticed a lot of pop-ups and unknown webpages automatically being opened.
  • According to most members (in their forum), processing of payment take more than a month! Not very good for the company's reputation.
  • Earning additional points (aside from running the software) is very time-consuming.
  • Points conversion to cash is so little. In my experience, my 3,000 points (a month's worth) is only equivalent to around 30 to 40 US cents, really not worth the trouble.  So it helps if you play the BingoSurf and the WheelSurf.
Overall opinion: NOT RECOMMENDED


3. CashGopher.Com - In this program, I earned up to around 50 US Cents a day just for blogging it, people signed-up under me and I also get referral commissions for it.  And, like 20Dollars2Surf and GomezPeerZone, I did not re-install it in my new computer/s and totally forgot about it.  I was surprise to find out that I got a few dollars in my account when I checked it recently though still short of the $10 minimum requirement to cashout.


PROS:
  •  The owner of this program is MyLot.com, a established, trusted and long-time running online income opportunity website. So payment is pretty much guaranteed.
CONS:
  •  Reaching the $10 minimum is very hard and may even take years, 2x as hard if you're not from U.S. as most their clients are US-Based.
  Overall opinion: RECOMMENDED for those who are based in the USA, NOT RECOMMENDED for others located outside the U.S.


Thank you for reading my post!

Have a Nice Day!

No comments: