JUST GOT PAID BY CHURP-CHURP PHILIPPINES! ^_^
For those not yet familiar with Churp-Churp, here are some information regarding this online program:
- Churp-Churp Philippines is owned/managed by Nuffnang.com. (Nuffnang is a blog advertising company that has been in operation since 2007 - so if you have concerns/issues with Churp-Churp, you can talk to Nuffnang's staff about it ^_^).
- You can earn by sharing Churp-Churp links on your social networking sites like Twitter, Facebook, etc. You'll get paid for every valid clicks on the link/s that you shared. Rate per click on shared links varies and depends on the current ad campaign. But just to give you an idea - the last ad campaign I saw was paying around P7.50 per click.)
- Churp-Churp is also offering a referral program where you can get paid (P15.00 per sign-up) for every new member that signed up thru your referral link.
- You can request for payout as soon as you accumulated P2,000 in earnings. Payment is process 30 days after the end of the month you requested cash out. (e.g. If you requested on April 15 your payment will be processed at the end of May). A transaction fee of P20.00 is applied to all withdrawals.
- Payment is in the form of a check which you can either pick-up from their office in Bonifacio Global City (BGC) OR request to have it deposited to your local bank account.
- Churp-Churp Philippines / Nuffnang.com's complete office address is at Units 2E03 & 2E05, Building 5, Bonifacio High Street, 1635 Taguig City, Philippines.
If you're not from the Philippines, you can visit your country's Churp-Churp site below:
** My First Churp-Churp Payment Proof July 2014 **
Note: My first payment was actually delayed for over two months and I already thought that this online program was not legit. I requested payment thru Churp-churp's withdrawal system on April 2, 2014 and did not receive payment or any updates from them up to July 2, 2014.
Churp-Churp Phils.' website does not have any support so I decided to inquire thru Nuffnang's support system instead. Nuffnang's support staff forwarded my concerns to their accounting team and told me to expect a reply from this email >> payout.ph (at) nuffnang.com. I was not able to receive any updates thru said email for more than 2 weeks so I wrote a message directly to the the given email address. It was smooth sailing after that >> they ask for my bank account details and my first payment was finally deposited to my BPI bank account within 24 hours.
Nuffnang's support staff was actually friendly and fast to reply (if contacted directly). The accounting staff assured me that the late payment was a remote case and not a common practice. I have another payment coming up (I will request for another payment/withdrawal soon) and this time I hope to get paid on time.
But all in all, it was a welcome learning experience. I was just testing Churp-churp if it's legit and paying and it is! :)
Thanks for reading my posts and have a nice day!
NOTE: If you're a Filipino online worker or interested to learn how to earn online - then feel free to join our growing online community at www.onlinejobsphilippines.com.