Here's another paying micro-job site - Chaos2Creative.com (C2C),
just got paid a few days ago. :)
I was working on my list of what gigs to sell at C2C when I received a PayPal notification email saying that C2C sent me money.
I was not really expecting any payment yet since C2C's minimum amount required to request withdrawal is $10 and last time I checked - I only have 1 gig sold worth $5 (forum posting gig). So I thought maybe this is a one-time promo thing to encourage active participation of seller members? Well anyway, I was more than happy about it and I continue with my gigs list with new enthusiasm. :)
Selling gigs at micro job sites is really a good source of part-time income for freelancers and it beats having to make bids at freelancing sites too. And so to make my micro job gigs more lucrative - I decided to conduct a few research regarding micro-job sites' buyers and sellers. And after visiting a few forums and freelancing websites, I found out the following information :
- Majority of micro job sites' clients are internet marketers and website owners.
- Internet marketers use micro job sites regularly to source the following services (they find it cheaper and faster compared to getting the service done via oDesk or other freelancing job sites):
- Creation of marketing pages,
- Creation of marketing videos,
- Design of online marketing banners,
- Design of e-book covers, and others.
- Website owners on the other hand use micro job sites regularly for SEO services.
- Link building services,
- Blog and forum posting services,
- Online classified ads posting services, and others
I know there is real money to be made at micro job sites like C2C, you just need to offer services that clients are actually buying. Also, you don't need to know programming or technical skills to offer the right services, you can sell gigs and pass them to a qualified worker at a lower cost (outsourcing).
Have a happy weekend!(",)