Note:


All online jobs and income earning programs found here offer FREE registration and participation. You don't need to buy or sell anything, you can even earn without referring anyone. For those who are not yet familiar with the "Work-at-Home" concept, please read GUIDE TO WORKING ONLINE article.

Chaos2Creative.com - Got Paid :)

Here's another paying micro-job site - Chaos2Creative.com (C2C), 
just got paid a few days ago. :) 

I was working on my list of what gigs to sell at C2C when I received a PayPal notification email saying that C2C sent me money. 


I was not really expecting any payment yet since C2C's minimum amount required to request withdrawal is $10 and last time I checked - I only have 1 gig sold worth $5 (forum posting gig). So I thought maybe this is a one-time promo thing to encourage active participation of seller members? Well anyway, I was more than happy about it and I continue with my gigs list with new enthusiasm. :) 

Selling gigs at micro job sites is really a good source of part-time income for freelancers and it beats having to make bids at freelancing sites too.  And so to make my micro job gigs more lucrative - I decided to conduct a few research regarding micro-job sites' buyers and sellers.  And after visiting a few forums and freelancing websites, I found out the following information :

  • Majority of micro job sites' clients are internet marketers and website owners.
  • Internet marketers use micro job sites regularly to source the following services (they find it cheaper and faster compared to getting the service done via oDesk or other freelancing job sites):
      • Creation of marketing pages, 
      • Creation of marketing videos,
      • Design of online marketing banners, 
      • Design of e-book covers, and others.
  • Website owners on the other hand use micro job sites regularly for SEO services.
      • Link building services,
      • Blog and forum posting services,
      • Online classified ads posting services, and others


I know there is real money to be made at micro job sites like C2C, you just need to offer services that clients are actually buying.  Also, you don't need to know programming or technical skills to offer the right services,  you can sell gigs and pass them to a qualified worker at a lower cost (outsourcing).  



Have a happy weekend!
(",)

12 comments:

philbert said...

Thanks for the information.
Though it is proven that microjobs and sites like Fiverr exists, there are sites that do scamming through microjobs that we don't know if its really true or not.

Gites Dordogne said...

I would really like your post ,it would really explain each and every point clearly well thanks for sharing.

Regards,
seo company melbourne

Rendfield said...

Thanks for all the information you have here. I found it quite useful. I have another blog about earning money online without investing anything, but it is in spanish (I'm from Spain). Anyway you can take a look, if you want, maybe you see something familiar. The site is www.todoaleuro.blogspot.com

By the way, I've read about microjobs and some of them are about typing skills, writing documents or something like that. What do you think about sites "pay per captcha"? One of the best for me, captchatraders is now closed (I've earned here around 20$), but there are more active sites, I can share if you are interested.

Keep going this way, you do a very good job!

James Dela said...

nice information and guides for those who seeking jobs

visit my blog for a quick guides for one of the top trusted and proven site.. and learn how to earn daily commission.
http://profitclickingfactsandtips.blogspot.com/

Jems Nichole said...

I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information. I'll definitely add this great post in my article section.
Post jobs for free

Vineet Sharma said...

Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post.

part time jobs

Andi Anderson said...

I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.
umbu

Philips said...

Nice to read this post!
Online Bidding Websites Philippines

emma lana said...

Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post.
part time jobs

Mark Lyndon Brillantes said...

Chaos2Creative: this is indeed one of the best ways to sell you services. You need to be creative here and do some promotions of your gig for a productive outcome.

Online Earning Places

emma lana said...



Thanks for all the information you have here. I found it quite useful. I have another blog about earning money online without investing anything,
student jobs

emma lana said...

student jobs


Thanks for sharing wonderful informations. Nice post.